Info and Policies
- The yacht is not accessible to wheelchairs, strollers or cribs.
- Pregnant women should seek medical advice before booking (limited to no medical assistance can be performed on-board).
- This activity is not suited to guests over 110 kg / 242 pounds, unless prior arrangement is made with our team and a suitable alternative has been proposed and acknowledged by our Captain / Crew.
- Wildlife spotting cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests should understand it is their duty to exercise reasonable care for their own safety both while boarding and being on-board the yacht.
- The activity is subject to availability.
- The activity is subject to favourable weather conditions (if cancelled due to weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date, a voucher or a full refund).
- Children under 18-years-old must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
A Safe experience for all of us
The Covid-19 episode is a worldwide situation.
Now, together, let’s make Clean & Safe a worldwide “new state of mind”.
At On Tales, we are used to working according to procedures. It wasn’t so disturbing when, on February 26th 2020, upon request of the Health Management services, our team naturally adapted to the prevention, monitoring and surveillance plan.
From then on, all the team members have received specific information and/or training on internal protocol:
- How to comply with basic infection prevention and control precautions (regarding surfaces and hand hygiene) as part of a regular routine.
- Good respiratory practices were also highlighted.
- Our social behaviour and the appropriate forms of contact.
- How to comply with daily self-monitoring for temperature assessment.
- How to comply with the guidelines from the Health Management services for sanitising of the surfaces and treatment of our uniforms.
On Tales management team ensures:
- Each team member has been issued with a washable personal protective mask.
- Disposable personal protective equipment is made available to guests who would not otherwise have their own, on the day of the activity.
- The accessories and towels provided for use on board are washed at a high temperature, according to the rules applicable to each type of equipment.
- Alcohol based hand sanitiser is available, whenever justified, for use on our premises.
- Disinfection of the means of transport used, after each activity, according to each type of surface.
Our activities remain unchanged but we are committed to:
- Maintain social distancing between the guests by the way of Private charters, whenever required at the time of booking.
- Respect the recommendations of the competent authority regarding reduction of the maximum capacity of tour boats, whenever applicable.
- We have always been in favour of the “paperless” information solutions and are true to our objectives.
- Suspicion of infection at the time of booking in-store will result in suitable verification and actions, according to the protocol, leading to contact with the relevant authority.
- A Safe pleasant cruise for all: temperature check can be required at the meeting point and/or on-board.
- This information will not be used otherwise but to ensure perfectly safe conditions to all participants and crew members.
IMPORTANT: Refusal to comply may result in actions, in accordance with protocol, leading to cancellation of your reservation and possible contact with the relevant authority.
Suitable, safe, eco-friendly storage and disposal of all waste on our premises has always been part of our habits, both on-land and on-board.
Finally, and most importantly. Please, rest assured that our team and infrastructures are always organised to promote a Safe & Clean environment. We care for our guests, for the ocean and for our team members, therefore, we believe Eco-tourism is our way to go !
Our specific Prevention, Monitoring and Surveillance plan is available on demand; in-store, in our office and on the boat.